Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday Weigh-In #4

Weight Loss Report
This Week: +1
Total: -3.5

Well, I said one or two bad words when I stepped on the scale this morning. BUT, in honor of our recent holiday for Martin Luther King, Jr. - "I have a dream." And I do - I have a dream that I will run on that treadmill and not grow weary, and that someday my pants will fall off of me in public because I'm so dang skinny. No, I'm not giving up - I can't! I've got a dream.

Okay - all inspiration aside - I'm hacked. I think it was a couple too many chips and my taco salad last night - thanks, Rachel W. - it's all your fault. Whose idea was it to eat Mexican food the night before my weigh-in?!

Maybe you'll see less of me next - maybe you'll see more. Who knows!

10 comments:

Maddie said...

this shoudl make you feel better- i went UP a size this weekend... is a sad day in my fat world :(

Anonymous said...

Oops sorry, blame Josh he is the one that let you eat the taco salad by yourself.

Emily said...

What would life be without a little taco salad now and then? Check out Ecc. - it's downright biblical to enjoy yourself on occasion!

Anonymous said...

Lauren ~ Mer and I are doing the weekly weigh-ins too! I was so proud of myself bc midway through the first week I had already lost a pound...but alas I got over confident and ending up weighing the EXACT same as the week before... down to the same .8! So irritating. Well you keep at it, and remember how good your body feels and you feel when you eat right!

Lylas, hahaahahah love you like a sister...remember those days?
~Katie Beth

auntkasey said...

FYI Lala, you're a total hottie, even +1! And, what's life without a little Mexican? ... That's actually my life motto...

mindy said...

Hey Lauren! I miss your updates! I was doing good with a pound a week until this week and then tonight I ate cheese fries...what was I thinking?! I guess we've got to just enjoy good food every now and then! Hope you're doing well. I hope my pants fall off someday too:)

mindy said...

ps...did you go to sing song and see our cute little fortune cookies?

Jenni said...

Hey Lauren! I had no clue you had a blog, but I stumbled upon it tonight through Emily M.'s, which I found through Lori Beck's! It looks like you're doing good! I'm trying to do the weight loss thing too right now because I'm getting married in August! So, keep up the good work.. it looks like you're doing better than I am! Well, hopefully we'll see each other again sometime! Take care!

Maddie said...

HI!!! Did you meet REvis at the conference? He is so funny! I want to hang out too!! email me- madelyn_culwell@ yahoo and we can set up a play date!

Maddie said...

are you EVER going to come back to blogworld?