Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wednesday Weigh-In #1

Weight Lost Report: 1 pound

Whoop-dee-doo! One pound. I'm not overly thrilled, but at least the scale went down and not up. I really think I can partially blame not losing more weight on my excessive need for salt lately. Can I blame it on water retention because of too much sodium?

I've definitely been eating less, but in turn, wanting to pour a ton of salt all over my food. Also, I only got to work out twice last week, which I'm hoping to increase this week. So stay tuned.

You'll see less of me next week! Peace out.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey, the way I look at it, a pound is a pound. WAY TO GO! KEEP IT UP!!!

Jacquie said...

Congrats! I need to get in on this Wednesday Weigh in!

mindy said...

At least you didn't stay the same like I did:( ...one pound is good! I'm hoping for more working out next week too!

jennifer said...

One is better than none!!