Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday Weigh-In #3

Weight Loss Report
This Week: -2
Total: -4.5

Guess what?! I stepped on the scale this morning to discover I had lost two more pounds! I was really rather shocked because we went to the Stockshow & Rodeo Monday night and I allowed myself what was supposed to be a "little" splurge. Well, I ended up consuming the following: jumbo corn dog, 1/2 order of french fries, 1/2 cotton candy, several peanuts, a few handfuls of buttery popcorn - oh, and I almost forgot, the most to DIE for caramel apple.

So, you can see my surprise when the scale was actually down and not up this morning. I'm back on track. Below is a picture of us kickin' up our boots at the rodeo. I actually look fatter than a male bull in the picture - I'm hoping the scale is not lying to me!










You'll see less of me next week!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Umm, you do NOT look fatter than a male bull. WAY TO GO on the 2 pounds! I'm proud of you!

mindy said...

Yay! You're doing great and looking great too:)

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOO!!! And ps you look super skinny! went to billy bobs last weekend and thought about my 19th b-day when we went to see pat and your mom got me a clown cone for my cake :)
(still the best b-day ever!!!)

jennifer said...

The stockshow is so much fun! Congrats on the 2 pounds!