Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wednesday Weigh-In #2

Weight Loss Report
This Week: -1.5
Total: -2.5

Sorry for the delay, Wednesdays are kind of crazy - but it's the catchiest day of the week. "Thursday Weigh-Ins" wouldn't be nearly as fun.

So I'm down 1.5 pounds. Again, not overly impressive - but if I keep this up I will have met my goal at least by summer. I got in five whole days of exercise this last week, which makes me feel really proud of myself. I've actually been getting up in the MORNINGS, which is only by the grace of God. I do feel so alert and accomplished when I work out in the mornings, so I'm literally praying God will help me get my big ole' bootie out of bed each morning.

On a food note, my intake has still been significantly reduced. However, I attended several functions over the last week, and was able to partake in the food (which one occasion had the most to-die-for chocolate cake). I was able to control my portions, and still be able to just slightly indulge. That's so much better for me than total denial - because total denial just means I'll be really good for two weeks and then go buck wild for an entire day. Not a good pattern.

That's all I have to say right now. You'll see LESS of me next week!

Peace.

No comments: