Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Book & Beverage Review


I just finished a book by Stephen Arterburn called "The Secrets Men Keep." I highly recommend this to anyone - single, married, divorce, male, female, teen.

Stephen speaks the truth about men - their feelings, thought processes, weird habits and he also confirms some of those mysteries that we won't have the answer to until Jesus fills us in when we get to Heaven.

The book is broken down into five "secret" sections:
1. Secrets about finances, fame and family
2. Secrets about feelings
3. Secrets about spirituality
4. Secrets about relationships with women
5. secrets about sexuality

It's a must read.





Secondly, I just finished a drink to top all drinks. . .Cherry Chocolate Diet Dr. Pepper. This is the newest flavor in the DP family and I give it 10 bubbly stars! I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority of people who love flavored drinks.

In fact, I've had several conversations with people who think I'm disgusting for craving Diet Cherry Pepsi and Vanilla Coke Zero (people can be so overtly opinionated). But, I will drink on - because I love these beverages - especially because they can often substitute for a sweet treat when a craving attacks.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

the book looks good, i think Jon has read other books by that author...the Dr. P sounds amazing.... I haven't seen that flavor around here, I will have to keep my eyes peeled, I found you from Jacquies page and have loved catching up on you....hope all is well

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

I LOVE flavored sodas!!!!