Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, March 6, 2008

All Work ~ No Play

So sorry for the long absence! It's literally been all work - no play for me lately.

And in regard to the weight loss - I've pretty much been in a holding pattern: not going down or up. Which I'm glad about the not going up part. I'm easing back into working out which I think will jump start my metabolism. I have these friends who think getting up at 5:30 a.m. to go to the gym is fun. I think it's insane - but I've done it a couple of times. I just don't think I could ever get used to that though. I think I am the definition of a non-morning person.

I have some major exciting news from the husband...he's in a line of work that requires him to do some majorly rough shift work, but he just got a promotion to a different division - that will have better hours - and we are both ecstatic. I am so proud of my sweet boy. Just another reminder that God is faithful on His promises, we just sometimes have to wait longer than we'd like.

So, what is up with this Texas weather? I took some photos of the beautiful snow blanket while driving home from work today. I felt like I had been transported to another state! I don't recommend trying this, but I was pretty impressed with my photo skills on my iPhone - if I do say so myself, while driving - and I managed to only swerve out of my lane a couple of times. :)















































3 comments:

Katie said...

MUST GO TO BED NOW SO I CAN WAKE UP IN THE MORNING! HAPPY SLEEPING!!

Jacquie said...

Beautiful pictures!

Maddie said...

I want a play date!!!