Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, March 24, 2008

Bunny Boys

This is how you celebrate Easter "boy style". . .get three wild brothers, add in ear-piercing loud screaming and a fiercely competitive game of croquet. Now that's what I call fun! :)



















Don't worry, I did force the boys to do an Easter egg hunt and tried my best to get them to obey my rules for the game. They didn't listen so well, but it was entertaining to say the least.

Don't you just want to pinch their cheeks?! I personally think the one in the pink shirt is the most PRECIOUS of all. . .and I promise he picked that out on his own! I'm not lying!










4 comments:

jennifer said...

Yeah for a new update! Looks like a fun Easter celebration. I love that Jason is holding the crouquet sick like a baseball bat!! And Josh has always been one to wear great pastel colors!! :)

Emily said...

Leave it to Josh "I'm so the perfect guy" Becera to voluntarily wear pink! I love it!

Jacquie said...

precious! where's the easter bunny? no one volunteered to dress up this year?

Haley said...

Umm could you two get any cuter? And you need to tell Austin that I have his future wife already picked out! I know you would approve if you ever meet her!