Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Little, Useless Facts About Me


I actually completed one of those forwarded E-mails that asks you questions about yourself. It's kind of fun to do, but I usually act like I'm too important and busy to do them. That changed today. So here's some facts about me...



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? The movie star Lauren Bacall
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I teared up during last Sunday's Extreme Home Makeover
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING Yes, but it could be perfected.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably best friends. :)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT ? Quite a bit.
8. Is Jesus your Savior and do you believed God raised him from the dead? Romans 10:9 Without a doubt.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes, and I've already reverse bungee jumped in Las Vegas when I was 16.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cookie Crisp and Oh's.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Usually not. It drives Josh crazy.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not at all.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookies & Cream, Peppermint, etc. etc. etc.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their teeth.
15. Red or Pink Pink.
16. WHAT IS YOUR MOST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? That I can completely entertain myself for hours at a time.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST Lyn.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure, but I understand if they don't. Who has time for these thing? I don't, but it's better than doing all the things at work I should be.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing an olive green skirt with chocolate heels.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Rice Krispie Treat.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Regular office noise.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT
COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fire burning, my new Degree deodorant, tanning oil and cinnamon candles.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister...wishing her a happy #24 today.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College Football.
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Dark Brown.
29. DO YOU Wear CONTACTS No, but I can't see very well anymore.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? I don't have enough time to list...Mexican, would be on the short list.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Highway Man, which was scary.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Bronze/olive
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both at the same time.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Again, not enough time to list...brownies, sopapilla cheesecake, anything with toffee, chocolate or peanut butter.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Jac
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND Everyone else.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Secrets Men Keep by Steve Arterburn
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have a mouse pad because I have an optical mouse. I'm special.
41. DID YOU WATCH T.V. LAST NIGHT? No.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Our Sunday School class of four-year olds singing songs to Jesus.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Remembering the birthdays of people I don't even know anymore and other useless facts.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Fort Worth.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Josh's. But he'll probably opt to just tell me in person.

No comments: