Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, October 29, 2007

I'll See You In The Fall. . .If Not At All

This is a saying my grandmother Lyn always said - never understood it, but my family and I continue to use the phrase. At any rate, I love this time of year.

I'm trying to absorb every bit of this beautiful fall weather. I'm so glad God invented seasons, wouldn't life be so boring without them? His creativity is so cool.

Below are a few pictures so far from this season. . .


September 2007 - pre-game party with the Beceras & Coronados before the nationally televised Dragon football game

September 2007 - taking a breather from salsa dancing at Gloria's
October 2007 - checking out where my sister spends her life in grad school

1 comment:

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

I found your blog through jennifer (used to be Guess)

I went to school for years with jason becera :) and I watched josh grow up! :)


Courtney (Robinson)