Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Computer is B-A-N-A-N-A-S

My home computer has finally gone to the dark side. I'm not sure if it's in computer heaven, computer hell or just in between. . .but it's definitely dead. That explains my lack of posting recently.

This also means I have very limited access to my pictures. I have a few saved on my work computer, and thankfully I backed up the majority of my photos on CDs - but they're at home. So, I have a few random shots, because this is a "nothing" post.

Peace.


All four college roommates. Two with babies. Two who still are babies. :)










A picture of my sister and one of her lifelong friends at ACU's graduation last Saturday.









A few months ago, I had my 1970s peach velvet dining room chairs recovered. They are so much nicer to look at now. Maybe they'll make it for another 30 years?! Hopefully not.

4 comments:

Allison Connor said...

I like the chairs!! Nice!! The pic of you and the girls is so fun!! Yea for life long frineds!!

Jacquie said...

I knew something looked different at your table the other night. That's what it is! They look great!

Maddie said...

Cute Chairs! We missed our scheduled play date. I want to reschedule ASAP!!! this weekend? weekend after memorial day?

Haley said...

ohhhI ma so happy for you! I had thought about it at the wedding, you were putting off the signals only other women know about! yay!